How to Use Undrdog Interior CleanerUpdated 7 months ago
Quick guide on how to use Undrdog Interior Cleaner
Undrdog Interior Cleaner safely, quickly, and effectively removes dirt and grime, tough stains, and odors while leaving behind a natural essential oil scent.
Step by step:
- Spray interior cleaner onto a soft cloth or sponge. You can also add it to a bucket with water.
- Gently wipe down the car's interior surfaces, such as the dashboard, seats, and door panels. For tougher stains or grime, spray directly on the stain and scrub gently with a soft brush or sponge.
- Rinse the cloth or sponge frequently in clean water to avoid spreading dirt and grime.
- Once you have cleaned all interior surfaces, wipe them down with a clean, dry cloth to remove any excess moisture.
- For leather seats, use a separate cloth or sponge and dilute interior cleaner 50:50 with water. Adjust as needed. Avoid using the interior cleaner on any delicate surfaces.
Do not store below 32F or above 90F. Always store in a dry location with the lid tightly closed.